Wednesday, July 13, 2011

ShopNBC Launch!


Tune in on Saturday, July 23rd during the "Jewelry & Watches of Las Vegas" weekend to see the new collection of vermeil jewelry I've created exclusively for ShopNBC!  My "Etruscan Dreams Collection" is inspired by the ancient jewelry of Persia and Egypt and those goldsmiths who pioneered the technique of gold granulation.

My partner in this venture is Fabtara International, and their talented craftsmen in Mumbai, India worked with me to pioneer an authentic, granulation look in vermeil, which is a heavy 24kt gold plate over sterling silver.  A selection of topaz, quartz, white sapphire and diamonds combine to make this collection as rich and visually exciting as my solid 22kt gold collection, at a fraction of the price.

Show times are currently scheduled for 1pm and 6pm Central Standard Time and, yes, I will be selling live!  My first collection features earrings, necklaces and rings, all priced from $110 to $499.00!  

Don't look for this collection in my store or anywhere else, you can only purchase it through ShopNBC!

For those of you who have wanted to collect important gold jewelry but have balked at the price, this is a unique opportunity for you to begin collecting my designs without damaging your pocket book!  I've had a great time working on this project for the last 9 months and can't wait to see it on some of you!

Tune in on Cox Cable 116, AT&T 316, AT&T U-Verse 424, or watch the live stream at ShopNBC.com.


Ciao!



No comments:

Post a Comment