Friday, November 9, 2012

I'm Back!

I can't believe I haven't posted a blog since last April!  Between running a jewelry store, hosting a foreign exchange student and trying to prepare a high school senior for college, life has been pretty busy...not to mention the fact that I participated for the first time as an exhibitor at a jewelry trade show last February, The Buyer's Market of American Craft in Philadelphia.  I'll be there again in 2013, with fresh additions to my line, so I hope to see a lot of the friends I made last year and meet some new ones!

We have a slate of exciting trunk shows and events coming up at the store in the next 2 months.  First, Turkish designer, Lika Behar, will be in Oklahoma City next week.  She is the featured designer at the Oklahoma Heart Rhythm Institute's annual luncheon, courtesy of Naifeh Fine Jewelry.  Lika brings her entire collection of colorful gemstones and pearls set in oxidized sterling and 22kt gold, and a percentage of sales will go to support research and development at HRI.  For more information or tickets to the event, call 405-271-9696 ext. 37507.  Or, for a sneak peak, stop by our showroom in Casady Square on Tuesday, November 13th, from 1-4pm.  You can meet Lika, see the collection, and get first pick before the shopping madness on Wednesday at the event!

I'll be back soon with a complete calendar of all of the exciting events we have coming up for the holidays, or just check out the calendar at www.naifehfinejewelry.com!

Best,
Valerie!

No comments:

Post a Comment